Terms and Conditions
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you change your mind on your purchase, you are welcome to exchange the item if it is returned to the Noozi warehouse in the original packaging within 7 days of purchase, please retain your receipt. Otherwise we can offer a credit note to the value of the goods returned. If your item is faulty, we will endeavour to replace your product as quickly as possible at no charge. If your item is damaged whilst in transit, please take a photo of the damage and notify us immediately so we can start procedures with the freight company involved and replace your product.
- Items must be returned within 7 days with proof of purchase.
- Items must be in original state with original packaging and not damaged in any way.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Sale items are non-refundable and not exchangeable or eligible for a credit note.
Once you have placed your order you can cancel your order within 24hrs. Once payment is received, you cannot cancel your order.
All prices on the Noozi website are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) inclusive of 15% goods and services tax (GST).
Your item will be dispatched within 2-5 business days of receipt of full payment.
Standard Courier delivery for the North Island will take 2-3 working days.
Standard Courier delivery for the South Island will take 3-5 working days.
Specialist freight deliveries in Auckland will take 2- 5 working days. Noozi will contact you to confirm details of the delivery.
Specialist freight deliveries NZ wide can vary from 5 – 15 working days, dependant on the truck schedules and your location. Noozi will contact you to confirm details of the delivery.
The Internet offers the chance to collect information about site users. This information can be personally identifiable information or aggregated information. However your privacy is important to us at Noozi Limited.
At Noozi we respect your privacy.
We want to be sure that you understand the terms and conditions relating to the way that we collect information and the use of that information.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (http://www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand.
The Information that we collect:
Noozi Limited operates the website www.noozi.co.nz.
As part of our operations, with permission, we may gather certain types of information about the users of our site:
- Personally Identifiable Information:
- This is provided by you when you register for services that we offer. Examples of these services could include email newsletters or competitions.
- Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data:
- This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
Who we share this information with:
We will not share the information that we collect with any third parties apart from in the following circumstances:
- Information may be hosted with a service provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any use by them that we have not authorised.
- Your personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
What we do with the personally identifiable information:
We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our website. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To send regular emails with product news, recipes and other items of interest. You can unsubscribe from this service any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site.
- To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To assist you in purchase decisions by referring to our record of historical purchases.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
- For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
What about cookies?
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer and is recognised by our server when you visit our sites. A cookie does not provide us with any personally identifiable information. It does provide details of your IP address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows), the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our sites from. With this information we can do the following:
- Track traffic patterns to our site.
- Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
- Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
What about our advertisers and business partners
Opting In and Opting Out
You will always have the option to opt in to certain services and to opt out of those services at any stage.
This means you may change your mind at any stage about participating in any of our member services. At the bottom of each email is an unsubscribe link, where you can opt-out of receiving emails from us.
Can we change this policy?
Noozi Limited uses secure servers and secure socket layer (SSL) data transfer for strong encryption of all customer information.
Entering a secure area on our site switches on a padlock (situated in the browser bottom status bar). In your address bar you see ‘s’ added to ‘http’ indicating encryption of data. This means personal data entered at our site cannot be intercepted and read by a third party.
This site has been approved for secure online shopping.
The Noozi employs advanced technical measures relating to best e-retail practice protecting against loss, alteration or unauthorised third party access to customer information.
The name that will appear on your statement will be Noozi Limited